MAKE A CHANGE, MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!!
~CCEA’s Endorsed Candidates~
BOE-Dr. Pat Dorsey, Amanda Jozkowski, Tom Scanlan County Commissioner
State’s Attorney-David Ellin District 1-None
Delegate-Dennis Frazier, Stephen Wantz District 2-Dave Reese
District 3-Tom Gordon
District 5-Ed Rothstein
- Check out our website for our endorsed candidates’ completed questionnaires. carrolleducators.org
- Signs are available for pick up at the CCEA office (410-848-0983)
- For information about mail-in voting for the 2022 elections, go to the Maryland State Board of Elections Mail-in Voting: Information and Instructions page..
- To get a mail-in ballot, go to the Maryland State Board of Elections Mail-in Ballot Request page.
- You can also call us at 410-386-2080 or email [email protected] with any questions
2022 Gubernatorial Election Dates:
- Early Voting for the Primary Election: Thursday, July 7, 2022 through Thursday, July 14, 2022 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Primary Election: July 19, 2022 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m
- Early Voting for the General Election: Thursday, October 27, 2022 through Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- General Election: November 8, 2022 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Click here to see the full 2022 Gubernational Election Calendar.
- You can go to any one of these locations to vote early:
Westminster Senior Center – 125 Stoner Avenue, Westminster
South Carroll Senior Center – 5928 Mineral Hill Road, Sykesville
North Carroll Senior Center – 2328 Hanover Pike, Hampstead