Home » For Members

For Members

Tutors are needed for all subjects!!!

How do I get on the CCEA Tutoring database?

1. Open to all current or retired dues-paying member of MSEA which includes CCEA and all area locals.

2.  Download the application:  Tutor application

3. Print, read, sign and return it to our office via email, the inter-office mail (pony), or the address listed on the home page.

Thank you for your interest and willingness to assist students with extra needs.


***This is not a program open to the public.  You must have a current teaching certificate and be a member of CCEA, MSEA or other Local Associations that are affiliated with MSEA***



Jump to Content